Reduce - Reuse - Refill
"One less bottle to a recycler is a good start.
One less bottle to a landfill is an even better start."
- Save customers money on every refill.
- Reduce packaging waste. Consumers are able to reuse bottle and cap indefinitely reducing what enters our recycle and/or waste streams.
- Consumers feel better when supporting environmentally-responsible refills. Buying laundry detergent becomes a fun, hands-on, positive experience.
- Easy to use. Lift-and-hold (to fill) dispenser has auto shut-off feature eliminating spills and waste.
- No set-up required. Safely move to its new home. Remove lid from top of tank. Carefully empty bulk detergent into tank...replace lid.
- Ideal for smaller retail spaces. The compact 16.5"D x 22.5"W design easily fits in most spaces (in aisle or as end cap side display).
- Increase customer return rates. They'll look forward to visiting your store for refills.
What Our Valued Customers are Saying
- "I save money on every refill."
- "It's important to lessen my environmental impact."
- "This makes buying laundry a fun, hands-on shopping experience."
- "I feel better knowing I'm helping protect our planet."
- "I can reuse my empty bottle and cap indefinitely and reduce packaging waste."
- "It's so easy to use the Refill Station. I just place the empty bottle beneath the dispenser, lift and hold the handle. And the auto shut-off dispenser eliminates waste."
- "It's rewarding to know less plastic enters our recycling stream when refilling compared to one-time use bottles."
Partners Using Bulk Refill Stations
A customer wasn't planning on buying bulk detergent today? That's all right - empty bottles are available.
Easy-to-Use Bulk Tank
How do you fill the bulk tank?
Our 26 lb. box contains (1) 3-gallon easy-to-handle bag of detergent.
Want to really make an impact on the environment?
Return the empty bags postage-prepaid to complete the closed-loop system.